There are few cards which are issued by the Department of Homeland Security while you are in the United States. Of course, you need to qualify for them:

1. Employment Authorization Documents (EAD)
This card can accompany those on H4 eligible for an EAD,L2 EADs, U Visa EADs, pending adjustment of status EAD, DACA EAD.
2. Permanent Residence Card or Green card.
Those are the most sought and goal of most immigrants before they move to citizenship.