For citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States to establish the relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States. This video is for those who are looking to file for their alien relative, including filing for siblings, filing for a spouse, filing for parents, form with I-485, form with i-765, form i-131, step by step i-130, i-130 guide, form i-130 guide

Note: A separate form must be filed for each eligible relative. USCIS processes Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, as a visa number becomes available. Filing and approval of an I-130 is only the first step in helping a relative immigrate to the United States. Eligible family members must wait until there is a visa number available before they can apply for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status to a lawful permanent resident.

Important For Parents cases: This petition only US citizen children can petition for their parents and siblings. This form is general while green card holders can only petition for spouses and children. Note that green card holders cannot petition for petition for married children.